The Best High Roller Casinos Right Now
High roller casinos are well known for offering their players exciting and innovative loyalty or VIP programmes. There are significant differences in the VIP programmes offered by various online casinos. The following high roller casinos toplist is made up of casinos that offer some of the best VIP programs on the market. You can’t go wrong with any of these.
What Constitutes a High Roller Casino?
Players who bet a lot of money at casinos are usually referred to as “high rollers”. These types of players aren’t only very active with their own money at casinos; they also enjoy taking advantage of all the perks that casinos offer. At land-based casinos, the perks that high rollers enjoy include things like limousine transfers from their hotels to the casinos, as well as free beverages and meals in the casino restaurants.
Since online casinos can’t offer these types of perks, they’ve become very creative with the benefits that they give active players. These include online casino bonuses, personal casino account managers, fast withdrawals, holiday packages, and tangible birthday gifts delivered straight to your door.
The exact definition of a high roller casino isn’t set in stone. However, a high roller casino table will typically let you place bets of €100 or more per hand. Similarly, high roller casinos usually have a wide variety of slot machines that allow you to bet at least €25 per spin. High roller casinos specialise in making the VIP experience as exclusive as possible to attract and retain regular, loyal players.
Things to Consider about being a High Roller
Being a high roller comes with a lot of responsibility. Since you’re betting large sums of money, you should only ever gamble with money that you are willing to lose. Gambling can become addictive for some people. So make sure you gamble responsibly and stop playing whenever you feel that you aren’t having fun anymore.
Seriousness aside, as long as you’re enjoying yourself and gambling online is fun for you, then you can take advantage of the amazing benefits offered at high roller casinos. No doubt there are a few drawbacks to consider as well.
Advantages of playing like a high roller
- Big Wins: You can make big profits because you are playing high stakes or gambling regularly.
- Offers: You will get exclusive offers from the casino such as irresistible bonuses and lower deposit or withdrawal fees.
- Games: Most high roller casinos have a large selection of games because they cater to regular players and high roller players alike. You’ll be able to choose games with a variety of bet sizes at these casinos.
- Account Manager: If you rise high enough through the casino’s ranks, you may be allocated a dedicated casino account manager whose job it is to make sure that you are happy and that your casino needs are met.
Disadvantages of playing like a high roller
- Monitor Spending: You may need to keep track of your spending at online casinos. Some high rollers opt to keep a statement of wins versus losses at online casinos.
- Limited Casinos: If you’re a serious high roller player, you may find it more difficult to find pure high roller casinos that allow bet sizes to suit your preferences. In other words, your casino pool for online gambling becomes smaller when you’re looking for high roller casinos to play at.
- Possible Tax: Depending on which country you live in, high rollers may sometimes be taxed on their casino winnings. Most countries don’t tax casino winnings because they’re sporadic and not large enough to take into account. However, tax authorities in certain countries may pick up the winnings received by high rollers who regularly cash out large sums of money from the casino directly into their bank accounts.
Here are some tips for high rollers when it comes to tax on your winnings:
- Find out what your country’s tax laws are when it comes to playing at local or offshore online casinos and stick to them as much as possible.
- Report your winnings to the tax authorities in your country if it’s a requirement.
- Keep detailed records of your spending at online casinos since you should only be taxed on your net profit for online gambling (profits minus spending).
- You can get a detailed transaction history from most online casinos to help you with your taxes.
- Many high roller online casinos will never report your winnings to any authorities. Read the casino’s terms and conditions to be sure, or ask the casino’s customer support.
Frequently asked questions about High Roller Casinos
Can I win more money at high roller casinos?
In general, yes. Since you’re playing with higher bets when you play high roller games, the value of the prizes are usually bigger as well. However, you can win huge jackpots on progressive games whether you’re playing large bets or regular bets, so you don’t have to be a high roller to win some of the biggest jackpots available in online gambling.
Where can I find the best high roller casinos?
Look at the list on this page and our top 3 picks. These are our favourite high roller casinos.
Can I play at high roller casinos if I don’t deposit often?
Yes. Most high roller casinos cater to regular players and high roller players. You are more than welcome to sign up at any of the high roller casinos on this page and claim the sign up offers if you would like to.
Are the games at high roller casinos different from regular online casinos?
It depends on the casino. In most cases, the games portfolios at online casinos are very similar. They include slots, table games, video poker, and live dealer games. High roller casinos typically include a special collection of games that are perfect for high roller players. These games allow high rollers to place larger bets than on the other games.
Can I get bonuses at high roller casinos?
What benefits do high roller casinos offer?
They typically offer impressive loyalty programs that reward players for deposits and for playing regularly. If you play at high roller casinos long enough, they may assign you a personal account manager who you can contact directly with any queries.
Why are withdrawals faster at high roller casinos?
Withdrawals are faster for high roller players because they’ve usually already completed the casino’s verification process.
Do high roller casinos really give players birthday gifts and holiday packages?
Yes, many of them do. These casinos are renowned for giving away free flights, holidays, and invitations to exclusive events.
High Rollers can be Fussy about Bonuses
Most high rollers know that some payment methods attract better bonus offers than others. This also depends on the casino that you play at. If you’re going to be spending large sums of money and are interested in claiming bonuses, then it’s wise to choose high roller casinos that let you claim bonuses when using your preferred method of payment.
Some players at high roller casinos prefer not to take up any bonuses, or they may only claim bonuses sometimes and not all the time. They do this to avoid the hassle of meeting the wagering requirements that come with the bonuses.
Bonuses almost always come with wagering requirements attached. The exception is the no wagering bonus. All other bonuses need to be played through the casino a specific number of times before any winnings can be withdrawn.
Here’s an example of how wagering requirements work:
If you claim a bonus of €100 with a wagering requirement of 50x the bonus, you need to play the bonus through the casino 50 times before you can withdraw your winnings. This means that you have to place bets to the value of €5,000 before you can cash out.
It’s pretty easy to meet the wagering requirements, but it may take some time. High rollers who are eager to withdraw their winnings may opt-out of the bonus to avoid meeting the wagering requirements.
Our Top 3 Favourite High Roller Casinos
At SPCasinos, we enjoy testing the VIP programs at various online casinos and we get a thrill from rising through the ranks. We can admit that not all loyalty programs are created equally. Some of them are much more exciting than others. We decided to round up our favourite high roller casinos and explain why we enjoy them so much.
These top high roller casinos are not numbered. They are listed in no particular order because we couldn’t decide which of these sites trumped the others. Choosing a top 3 was hard enough! Each of these high roller casinos offers a unique variety of games, exclusive VIP benefits, and rewards systems.
Casiplay offers an exclusive welcome bonus that gives new players up to €800 free casino bonus money and 100 spins. The layout, navigation, graphics, and animations at the casino feel fresh and exciting. There are slots, scratch cards, table games, and awesome live dealer games available.
The Casiplay VIP Loyalty Program gives you access to a personal account manager that tends to your requests and payments. Other exclusive perks include extra games on Sundays and fast cashout times. VIP Players move up a ladder based on the number of points they’ve accrued. The VIP levels correspond to different statuses in a monarchy:
- Bronze Count: 10 points.
- Silver Duke: 60 points.
- Golden Prince: 350 points.
- Platinum King: 1000 points.
- Premium Emperor: by personal invitation only.
- Prestige Master Royale: by personal invitation only.
Casiplay is operated by Aspire Global International LTD, a Malta-based company that is fully licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). In the UK, the casino is run by AG Communications Limited and is licensed and regulated by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC).
VIP Players are given the option of receiving a monthly cashback bonus. The cashback bonus is paid on the 3rd Monday of every month and covers the previous month’s gameplay. You have to speak to your Casiplay account manager, once you have one, to sign up for the cashback bonus.
At Genesis casino, you can look forward to loads of popular payment methods, top-rated video slots, and live casino games. The game providers include industry leaders such as Ezugi, Gamomat, iSoftBet, Pragmatic Play, Relax Gaming, Skywind Group, Red Tiger, Evolution, and NetEnt. What more could you want?
What we love about this high roller casino is its loyalty system. The VIP program is very well thought out and seeks to make the player experience as magical as possible. Once you’ve risen through the VIP ranks, you get access to individual support, personalised bonus offers, and extra navigation tools that regular players don’t have.
Genesis Casino is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority, the British Gambling Commission, and it has a Spanish licence that is regulated by the Directorate-General for the Regulation of Gambling (DGOJ).
Take a look at some of the amazing benefits and treats VIP players have to look forward to:
We appreciate the novelty of Dreams Casino. The platform is powered exclusively by Real Time Gaming (RTG), which is licensed in Costa Rica. RTG supplies the casino with over 150 premium games that shouldn’t be missed.
As with most high roller online casinos, you can enjoy a great selection of slots, baccarat, blackjack, roulette, scratch card, and video poker games at Dreams Casino. It’s one of two online gambling sites owned by Virtual Casino Group.
As soon as you become a VIP at Dreams Casino, you get access to tailored VIP offers and bonuses. Here are some of the additional benefits that you get with the various VIP levels:
- VIP Level 1: $100 free bonus.
- VIP Level 2: $150 free bonus.
- VIP Level 3: $250 free bonus and VIP account balance insurance.
- VIP Level 4: $500 free bonus and VIP account balance insurance.
- VIP Level 5: $1,000 free bonus and VIP account balance insurance.
Each time you reach a new VIP level, it’s easier to reach the next because you earn VIP comp points faster at each successive level.
The only drawback at Dreams Casino is that you can only play in US dollars. On the bright side, you can deposit with any currency and the casino will do the conversion into US$ for you, so there’s no need to do the currency conversion yourself with a separate account.