Best Skrill Online Casino Sites
€1000 Deposit Bonuses & 1000 Free Spins
Play Now 2
100% bonus up to €300 and 20 free spins
Play Now 3
100% match bonus and free bets
Play Now 4
100% match up to €25
Play Now 5
100% Deposit Bonus up to €1,000
Play Now 6
Match bonuses on first four deposits up to €400
Play Now 7
Daily Promotions, deposit bonuses, and free spins
Play Now 8
150% Match up to €1,500
Play Now 9
Daily first deposit bonus
Play Now 10
20 No deposit Free Spins + 100% Bonus up to 300€ & 100 Free Spins
Skrill Basics & How it Works
Skrill is a virtual wallet, also known as an e-wallet, web wallet, or digital wallet. It’s a wallet that you own online. You can keep money in it and use the money you keep in it to transact online.
When you use this payment method to deposit and withdraw at online casinos, you simply select Skrill instead of selecting an alternative payment method. Once you’ve made your selection, a secure Skrill window opens up that lets you log into Skrill to complete the transaction.
That’s it – once you’ve confirmed your login details your transaction is complete.
It’s that easy. Here’s a step by step:
- You must be logged in to your casino account.
- Click on Deposit or Withdraw.
- Select Skrill.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit or withdraw.
- Type your Skrill email address in the space provided and continue.
- Enter your Skrill login details (email address and password).
- Click on the ‘LOG IN’ button.
Your transaction is complete and your casino balance will be updated instantly.
You need to have a Skrill account to transact at online casinos using this method. It’s free to create an account but there are fees for using it.
Keep reading to find out more about creating a free account and the transaction charges.
Casino Bonuses with Skrill Deposits
Exclusive Skrill bonuses are few and far between. But you don’t need exclusive bonuses since the same bonuses typically apply for all deposit methods.
There are two main types of bonuses: no deposit bonuses and deposit bonuses. All casino bonuses fall into these two categories.
Online casinos offering deposit bonuses usually add them to players’ accounts regardless of the method that was used to deposit. Casinos that offer no deposit bonuses don’t ask players to deposit before adding the bonus, so anybody can claim these bonuses.
There’s a catch, though.
Some online casinos do exclude specific payment methods from their deposit bonuses. They might exclude players depositing with e-wallets from claiming all deposit bonuses – that includes sign up offers and regular deposit bonuses.
If you’re going to be using Skrill as your primary deposit method at online casinos, we recommend playing at sites that don’t exclude this payment method from the bonus offers.
Instead of sifting through the terms and conditions of hundreds of gambling sites trying to find the casinos that allow you to claim bonuses, rather choose online casinos from our list of Skrill casinos.
We maintain lists of the best Skrill casinos and bonuses on this site to save players the hassle of trying to find them. This means you can spend less time searching and more time enjoying the bonuses.
The online casinos we support are licensed, safe, and are recommended by thousands of players around the world.
Here’s a rundown of some of the top benefits you can look forward to when playing at the casinos that have been evaluated by SPcasinos.com:
- Lower wagering requirements – less playthrough required to convert bonus money into real money that you can withdraw.
- Fewer bonus restrictions – more games and bet size variety.
- Good time limits – longer bonus windows give you more time to meet the bonus conditions.
The most common questions about the Skrill Casinos
Is it safe to use Skrill at online casinos?
Skrill offers the highest level of data security and is regulated by the FCA. All transactions at the best Skrill casinos are processed with the latest security technology. Sensitive data is encrypted with SSL technology and cannot be viewed by unauthorised persons.
Which are the best Skrill casinos?
We recommend the Skrill casinos on this page. These top Skrill casinos have passed our stringent evaluation process and meet our high expectations. They offer top security, superb game selection, lucrative bonus offers, and mobile compatibility.
Can I get a welcome bonus at Skrill casinos?
Yes. Most online casinos do not have a special Skrill bonus but new players can claim the general welcome bonus regardless of the payment method they use. However, some online casinos specifically exclude certain payment methods, such as e-wallets, from bonus eligibility. We recommend sticking to our list of top Skrill casinos to avoid this hurdle.
How long do withdrawals take with Skrill casinos?
The speed of a withdrawal depends on the casino itself. Withdrawals via Skrill are fast once the money has been released by the casino – typically ranging between 2 and 48 hours. However, casinos must first process the withdrawals internally. The processing timeframe varies between casinos.
Are there any new online Skrill casinos that I can try?
There are always new operators pushing their way onto the online casino market. These include those that provide Skrill as a payment option. Check out our New Online Casinos page for a list of the top new casinos in the industry. Many of these casinos support Skrill payments.
Can I deposit at Skrill casinos with Bitcoin?
Do Skrill Casinos offer customer support?
Yes, all the casinos listed on this page offer customer support such as live chat, email, and telephonic services. In addition, Skrill has a dedicated and professional customer support team that you can contact via live chat, email, or phone.
Are the games at Skrill casinos fair?
The games hosted by the Skrill casinos that we recommend are fair. These casinos are monitored closely by gambling authorities and the games are regularly audited by independent testing laboratories. The outcomes of the casino games are determined by random number generators that cannot be manipulated.
Is Skrill Safe to Use?
This virtual wallet is considered one of the safest and most reliable online payment methods available. Skrill monitors every single transaction using an analysis process and tools provided by external experts. You can read more about it on their website.
Skrill is a product of the Paysafe Group, the same company that provides leading electronic payment methods such as Neteller and Paysafecard. This UK-based company is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 law.
When you use Skrill, all your data and financial transactions are secured by the latest SSL technology with extensive 128-bit encryption.
You don’t have to share your banking, debit, or credit card details with online casinos when using Skrill to deposit and withdraw, which adds an extra level of privacy and security to your transactions.
Regardless of the payment method you decide to transact with, the online casinos that we recommend take extensive measures to ensure your security.
Skrill offers its users the option to enable two-factor authentication (2FA). This is a measure of security that is added to the regular username and password protocol. With 2FA enabled, an additional code is required before any of your online transactions are processed.
Ups & Downs of using Skrill at Online Casinos
You’re in luck if you’re going to be using this payment method for your online gambling transactions. Due to the global popularity of Skrill, plenty of online casinos support it.
Many reputable sites that don’t yet support Skrill payments are in the process of incorporating it since it offers instant deposits and added security for players.
Let’s recap the advantages of using this virtual wallet at online casinos:
- Widespread availability: You won’t have to look far to find online casinos that support Skrill payments.
- Instant deposits: In most cases, deposits are instant. You can top up your casino balance, claim a bonus if you want to, and begin playing immediately.
- Fast withdrawals: Skrill ranks as one of the speediest online casino withdrawal methods available. Cashouts typically reflect in players’ accounts within 2 to 48 hours after they have been released by the casino. This is much faster than withdrawals via debit or credit cards, which can take up to 7 days to reflect.
- Privacy: You don’t have to enter your financial details at online casinos when using Skrill. All you have to enter is your Skrill username and password in the secure separate window that launches. This means the casino does not have access to your details.
- Security: Transactions made with Skrill are considered extremely secure. The processing is secured with the latest encryption technology and SSL procedures. The company is under the vigilant supervision of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and is therefore subject to additional requirements that guarantee a high level of security.
- Discretion: Casino transactions won’t show up on your bank, debit, or credit card statements. You’ll see Skrill transactions on your statements, but not online casino deposits and withdrawals. You can find a statement of these in your Skrill profile or your online casino transaction history.
- Skrill Benefits: It’s free to open a Skrill account and you can access higher member levels the more you use your digital wallet to transact online. Reaching True Skriller status is easy. All you have to do is download the app, deposit, and verify your identity. This unlocks free Skrill-to-Skrill money transfers. VIP members get access to even more benefits.
- E-wallet convenience: Users can save numerous cards to their Skrill accounts and top up their accounts whenever necessary. At the same time, you only ever need to use Skrill as a payment method at online casinos.
On the other side of the Skrill coin, you’ll discover that tracking down online casinos that support this payment method can be a bit time-consuming. Even more so if you’re looking for eligible Skrill bonuses.
Choosing online casinos from our best Skrill casinos list eliminates these time constraints; however, there are a few additional drawbacks to consider. We’ll summarise these here:
- Skrill account: You must have a Skrill account before you can use it to deposit and withdraw at online casinos. Fortunately, opening an account is fast and free.
- Fees: Although Skrill doesn’t charge for deposits and withdrawals at online casinos, you will encounter fees when topping up your Skrill account, withdrawing money from it, and when processing other transactions such as transfers and crypto trading.
- Casino charges: This is a hit and miss drawback. Most online casinos won’t charge you any fees when you deposit or withdraw with Skrill. However, some casinos do charge fees depending on the payment method you use. You’ll find details of the fees in the casino’s terms and conditions.
- Bonus exclusion: Some online casinos may specifically exclude Skrill deposits from being eligible for the bonus. Choose one of our recommended Skrill bonuses to avoid running into this obstacle. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
How to Start Playing at Skrill Casinos
You can begin playing at Skrill Casinos that offer no deposit welcome bonuses straight away. Simply sign up at an online casino with a no deposit bonus offer and play with the bonus.
However, you must have a Skrill account if you want to complete a deposit or withdrawal at the casino. If you’re already a Skriller, then you’re good to go. If you haven’t created a free account yet, there are two ways you can do this.
- Go to the Skrill website and click on Register.
- Log into your casino account and click on Deposit. Then choose Skrill and follow the prompts. A secure Skrill window opens up that will ask you to log in to your Skrill account or Register an account. Click on Register.
Registering a free Skriller account only takes a few seconds. You will need to provide your name, country, currency, and email address. Your details are completely safe since Skrill encrypts your data and stores it securely in compliance with the law.
Skrill supports more than 40 global currencies. If you’re not sure which one to choose, have a look at the fees charged for the different transactions in various currencies.
You can launch the Fees tool from the Skrill website by clicking on the ‘Fees’ icon at the bottom of the page. You’ll be able to view the charges for all the online transactions offered here. Select your country and alternative currencies from the dropdown menus to compare the fees.
Deposits and Withdrawals
You must have funds in your Skrill virtual wallet to deposit at online casinos. The fees for transferring money into your virtual wallet depend on the currency you’ve selected, the country you reside in, and the method you’re using to complete the transfer.
You can transfer money into your virtual account using these methods:
- Debit or credit cards
- Diner’s Club
Once you’ve topped up your Skrill account, you’re ready to begin depositing at online casinos.
Withdrawing money from online casinos into your virtual wallet is easy. When you initiate the withdrawal, select Skrill as your payment method, enter the amount you want to withdraw, follow the prompts, and you’re done.
Other Similar Services
Skrill has plenty of competitors in the digital payments market, giving casino players plenty of virtual wallets to choose from.
It’s estimated that the global e-wallet market is growing at a cumulative annual growth rate of 15% between 2017 and 2023. PayPal, Neteller, and ecoPayz are some of Skrill’s most well-known virtual wallet alternatives, but there are others and the market is growing.
The difference between the various e-wallets lies in the fees they charge for transactions. It’s free to open most e-wallet accounts, but using them attracts different charges.
The advantages and disadvantages of using e-wallets at online casinos are similar for all e-wallets. You can look forward to convenience, security, and speedy transactions, but you have to look out for bonus exclusions.
Fees for e-wallet transactions are variable and depend on a user’s currency and country of residence. If you’re trying to decide which e-wallet is best for you, we recommend comparing the fees for the types of transactions you’ll be completing most frequently across all e-wallets.